Saturday, July 21, 2012
Dove Shampoo and Conditioner
I want to share this to you because im still upset about this. As you may know my face is already cleared up from acne, however, i still experience occasional breakouts. Like 1 or 2 pimples in my jaw area only. So last June im shocked to see a total of 8 huge disgusting pimples on my face. I am so depressed because im preparing for a job interview for a month and this will all be ruined by these acne. It is a fact that physical appearance can affect the job interview im so sad because this is my dream job hu..hu..Im thinking WHY? what did i do? Im not using any new skin care product and then i remember I switch shampoo and conditioner. Im using the new Dove Shampoo and Conditioner. I liked the samples that were given to me so i bought a lot in the supermarket. This brand has a great effect on my hair but not on my skin. I stopped using it. So last week when i went to Dermclinic the nurse noticed these pimples and comfirmed that these are caused by shampoo. The Moisturizer level of this brand is too high not good for sensitive skin. This happens when we sweat the ingredients on our hair product will fall on our face so be careful in choosing. Sayonara Dove you messed up my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment